Each ASRD issue is current for 6 months, so our ad rates give each ad exposure throughout Arkansas for Six Months Per Issue! We publish in August & February. Prices based on advertiser furnishing press ready artwork files:
|SIZE||6 MONTHS/1X RATE|
|Double Page Spread (two pages opposite with or without bleed)||$2,500|
|Back Cover (with or without bleed)||$2,500|
|Inside Front Cover OR First Page in Directory (with or without bleed)||$2,250|
|Inside Back Cover (with or without bleed)||$2,100|
|Full Page Inside (without bleed)||$1,750|
|Half Page Inside (without bleed)||$1,200|
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AD AGREEMENT PDF|
Ad Formats Accepted For
Arkansas Senior Resource Directory
All formats and files must be CMYK and minimum 300 dpi. No files created in Microsoft Office (Publisher, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) can be accepted. All files and fonts must be Mac-compatible. Submitted ads MUST be the right size, otherwise production charges will be incurred to resize.
- PDF: all fonts must be embedded, defined for Press Quality.
- INDESIGN: Include all fonts. All images and colors must be saved in CMYK.
- ILLUSTRATOR: Save file in CMYK. Convert fonts to outlines and include any CMYK photo images not embedded in the file.
- PHOTOSHOP: Must be CMYK and a minimum of 300 dpi with all fonts rasterized. All type set to “smooth” anti-aliasing.
- GRAPHIC FILES: JPEG, TIF, EPS: convert to CMYK at a minimum 300 dpi.
Ads may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, upload files to Drop Box. Please compress all files into folder before sending. Original Contracts can be mailed to Arkansas Senior Resource Directory, 122 Country Club Drive, Hot Springs, AR 71901.
For more information call: 501-321-6171.
Ad Design/Production Rates
We will produce your ad for you at the following rates: Double Page Spread $175; Covers $150; Full page $125; Half page $75. Color ad proof provided with one instance of customer revisions. All other revisions, photography, and logo or artwork created from scanned business cards or stationery will be billed at the rate of $75 per hour.