The Arkansas Senior Resource Directory is distributed throughout the state of Arkansas in most counties, including Arkansas’ large metropolitan areas of Little Rock and Fayetteville, as well as the centrally-located retirement communities of Hot Springs and Hot Springs Village. Each edition covers the state of Arkansas and is printed semi-annually. You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly send copies of the directory (by the case only).
Download May 2018 Distribution List:
Demographic Profile of Readers & Reasons to Advertise with ASRD
- 40,000 distribution throughout the state with each issue. Large quantities of issues go to waiting rooms in hospitals and clinics throughout the state, including Case Managers in these hospitals.
- We also distribute to Nursing, Retirement, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation facilities throughout the state, as well as Libraries, Veterans Associations, Seniors Associations, Clubs, etc.
- In addition to our Online Directory, we publish locations by city of our distribution outlets, which now number over 70 cities in Arkansas.
- 95% of our Free Directories are taken home and kept as reference material by Seniors or anyone involved with seniors. This number includes persons who may become caregivers in the future.
- 67% of our readers are women between the ages of 45 and 75. All readers are interested in Senior Health and Health Related Articles.
- Published twice yearly in February and August, giving you six months of coverage for one low rate.